Tuesday, September 30, 2008
Thursday, September 25, 2008
2. A pacifier. (Little J's.)
3. Chapstick (Alys is addicted to the stuff. She got the habit of using it as a toddler from my dad.)
4. A spare key. (I'm supposed to give it to Nick.)
5. A CD. (I'm supposed to mail it to one of my aunts.)
6. Coupons. (My mom saves them for Nick. I'm supposed to give them to him. But sometimes I forget.)
7. A half a bag of chewy Sweet Tarts. (Left over from the last movie I saw)
8. My mojo bag. ( I never leave home without it.)
9. An S.L. Carpenter promo pen. (It's so cool. It lights up.)
10. My car keys. (Habit. I gave up driving last September.)
11. Yu-Gi-Oh! Cards (Rafe's always asking me to hold them.)
12. The October flyer for new movie video releases. (My mom's.)
13. A small packet of band-aids and Triple antibiotic ointment. (Can never be too prepared. )
Strange how most of them don't belong there.
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants
Monday, September 22, 2008
Sunday, September 21, 2008
Thursday, September 04, 2008
3. Dr. Who
5. Dirty Jobs (though I think that will be a while)
6. Deadliest Catch (ditto)
8. Big Bang Theory (I haven’t watched it but Sara Gilbert is going to be on it and I loved her on Roseanne…heh with David)
9. My name is Earl
10. Stargate Universe
11. Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles
13. anything dinosaur related on Discovery
Tuesday, September 02, 2008
3's About Me
1) Assistant kindergarten teacher
2) In home child care provider
3) Probation office receptionist
Three shows that I watch:
1) The Closer
2) Prison Break
3) Cold Case
Three people who e-mail me regularly:
Three of my favorite foods:
Three places I'd rather be right now:
1) Old Orchard Maine
2) Miami Florida
3) Redfox Kentucky
Three friends I think will respond:
Three things I am looking forward to this year:
1) My birthday
2) Seeing Dana
Three places I have been:
2) New Orleans
3) New York City
3 things I would do if I won 100 million dollars in the lotto:
1) Give my family and closest friends REALLY nice gifts.
2) Pay off my family's bills
3) Donate to Wounded Warriors
3 things that make me happy:
1) My children and grandbaby.
2) Visiting with old friends.
3) Completing a story.
3 things that annoy me:
1) Those that abuse the children under their care.
2) Those that start flame wars.
3) Long grocery store lines.
3 favorite movies:
1) Pitch Black
2) Quigley Down Under
3) Beauty & the Beast
3 places I want to go before I split the planet:
3 things I want to do before I split the planet:
1) See all my children grow to become happy and healthy adults.
2) Contract to NY.
3) To do at least half the things on my “life goals” list.
3 things I'm thankful for.
1) My family and dear friends.
2) Having good parents.
3) My eye sight.
3 People I'm Thankful for:
1) My mom, my children & my grandbaby.
2) Angie, Carol, Dana, Debbie, Paula, Mari, Mechele
3) Georgia, Lindsey, Nick, & Roberta
(I couldn’t name just three.)