Tuesday, September 02, 2008

3's About Me

Three jobs I have had in my life:
1) Assistant kindergarten teacher
2) In home child care provider
3) Probation office receptionist

Three shows that I watch:
1) The Closer
2) Prison Break
3) Cold Case

Three people who e-mail me regularly:
1) Mechele
2) Paula
3) Mari

Three of my favorite foods:
1) Mexican
2) Barbecue
3) Lobster

Three places I'd rather be right now:
1) Old Orchard Maine
2) Miami Florida
3) Redfox Kentucky

Three friends I think will respond:
1) Mechele
2) Mari
3) Corinne

Three things I am looking forward to this year:
1) My birthday
2) Seeing Dana
3) Halloween

Three places I have been:
1) Oahu
2) New Orleans
3) New York City

3 things I would do if I won 100 million dollars in the lotto:
1) Give my family and closest friends REALLY nice gifts.
2) Pay off my family's bills
3) Donate to Wounded Warriors

3 things that make me happy:
1) My children and grandbaby.
2) Visiting with old friends.
3) Completing a story.

3 things that annoy me:
1) Those that abuse the children under their care.
2) Those that start flame wars.
3) Long grocery store lines.

3 favorite movies:
1) Pitch Black
2) Quigley Down Under
3) Beauty & the Beast

3 places I want to go before I split the planet:
1) Scotland
2) Australia
3) Oahu

3 things I want to do before I split the planet:
1) See all my children grow to become happy and healthy adults.
2) Contract to NY.
3) To do at least half the things on my “life goals” list.

3 things I'm thankful for.
1) My family and dear friends.
2) Having good parents.
3) My eye sight.

3 People I'm Thankful for:
1) My mom, my children & my grandbaby.
2) Angie, Carol, Dana, Debbie, Paula, Mari, Mechele
3) Georgia, Lindsey, Nick, & Roberta
(I couldn’t name just three.)

Until later~
Mel

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home