Thursday, August 07, 2008

Thursday Thirteen


Thirteen Things Mel loves about summertime




1. Kids home. Yes, I love having my kids around.

2. Homegrown tomatoes. Is there anything better than eating a yummy whole tomatoes with a dash of salt?

3. Cookouts. I love grilling. Actually, I love when someone else grills for me more. :)

4. Festivals. Aren't they fun?

5. Music. Summer always brings with it great concerts!

6. The warmer weather. Yep, I'm not a lover of cold weather. Give me long, hot days!

7. The longer days. Yep, let's say it again. Give me long, hot days! :)

8. Day trips. You've gotta love getting out and exploring the state.

9. Watermelon. I just love sitting outside eating water.

10. Picnic. Okay, these are fun in the spring and fall, too. But there's just something about summertime picnics.

11.Ice cream. I seriously eat more ice cream in the summer. More than any other time of the year.

12. Lemon shake-ups. You know the kind with whole lemons and sugar used...Yum!

13. Swimming. Mercy, how the kids love swimming. :) And I love watching them.

Until later~
Mel



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others' comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home