Thursday, July 03, 2008

Thursday Thirteen


13 reasons to celebrate by Lany




1.Law’s Deliverance comes out the end of the month!

2. Mel is going to be on an RT panel.

3. I’m going to be on an RT panel.

4. Blood Lines: Bitter Love is going to be released the end of the month *squeeee*

5. We have a beautiful cover for Law’s Deliverance!

6. Mel had a release of Dark Chance last month. Yummy read.

7. Our good friends here are adopting a dog. Their other dog is older and my neurotic dog annoyed her. I’m hopeful that this one will like to play and we can have puppy playdates.

8. We went to the library yesterday and carted away a truckload of books for both girls. I’m so glad they love to read.

9. I checked out a book for me! Life Support by Tess Gerristen! I can’t wait to start it.

10.Both girls have lucked into Girl Scout troops. I’m thrilled as I was a Girl Scout way back when. For like 12 years. We’d tried to find one before but it hadn’t worked out. Now it has! Wheee.

11. I’m working on writing. While it’s not going as well as I would like, it is going. So thankful for that.

12. The cat’s litterbox is clean and washed. Not my favorite chore so glad to say it’s done for this month!

13. Law’s Deliverance comes out the end of the month!







Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others' comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home