Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Thursday Thirteen


13 things I’m not looking forward to about RT by Lany





1. The drive. Six hours. I will have Sapphire Phelan with me to pass the time. As I get lost *cough*.
2. Parking. I’m not brilliant in parking decks.
3. Someone once said a writer’s conference consisted of a bunch of introverts pretending to be extroverts. Yes, after being around so many people and having to play like I’m not quiet and shy…
4. Pitching. Yes, I get nervous. Uggh.
5. Wearing nice shoes. I’m used to sneakers. LOL sometimes the feet don’t like to wear flats.
6. Being away from email. I may take my laptop but know I won’t get to check that often. I’ll be having withdrawal.
7. The edits I think are going to come while I’m at RT.
8. Being away from the hubby. I miss him when I’m gone. I'll miss the girls, too. And the critters.
9. Coming home to…*whispers* a nasty house. After only being gone a weekend, I’ve come home and had to clean before I could sit down.
10. Coming home to everyone wanting my attention. The hubby, both kids, and both pets are going to want a piece of me Sunday.
11. How tired I’m going to be on Sunday. I’ll have several late late nights.
12. The drive home. Coming home from New Jersey on a Sunday was busy as could be once I hit Washington. I anticipate the same this time *sigh*
13. Getting caught up on everything I need to on Monday. Writing, mail, email, Google reader (eek I’m already behind and have over 150 unread feeds). Did I mention writing?





Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others' comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home