Thursday, March 13, 2008

Thursday Thirteen


13 things Mel loves about spring


1. It comes after winter. (Her least favorite season.)
2. Finally warmer weather!
3. Colorful Spring flower gardens.
4. I love dandelions wine!
5. Trees blossoms.
6. House projects. (We're removing the carpet in the little peeps rooms this spring.)
7. Road trips! (I'm so ready to do a weekend get-a-way!)
8. Concerts! (I'm dying to see one!)
9. Baseball spring training! (Yeah, I love baseball!)
10. Spring break! (LOL...okay, the kids all love this one.)
11. A springtime breeze under a clear spring day.
12. Making plans for summer.
13. Shopping (Okay, well, I do hate shopping but we've got to get ready for summer!)






Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others' comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



2 Comments:

Blogger Bobbie (Sunny) Cole said...

Hooked again - they all work for me. How do you come up with so many T13's? I love reading them but sooo suck at coming up with things.

12:30 AM  
Blogger Mechele Armstrong said...

LOL I'm glad you enjoy them. Sometimes it's really fun coming up with a topic and other weeks I sruggle to find 13 things.

11:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home