Thursday, September 25, 2008


13 things in Mel's purse




I cleaned my purse out last night and look at the odd things I found. :)


1. A batting glove (Since it's all black it belongs to Rafe.)

2. A pacifier. (Little J's.)

3. Chapstick (Alys is addicted to the stuff. She got the habit of using it as a toddler from my dad.)

4. A spare key. (I'm supposed to give it to Nick.)

5. A CD. (I'm supposed to mail it to one of my aunts.)

6. Coupons. (My mom saves them for Nick. I'm supposed to give them to him. But sometimes I forget.)

7. A half a bag of chewy Sweet Tarts. (Left over from the last movie I saw)

8. My mojo bag. ( I never leave home without it.)

9. An S.L. Carpenter promo pen. (It's so cool. It lights up.)

10. My car keys. (Habit. I gave up driving last September.)

11. Yu-Gi-Oh! Cards (Rafe's always asking me to hold them.)

12. The October flyer for new movie video releases. (My mom's.)

13. A small packet of band-aids and Triple antibiotic ointment. (Can never be too prepared. )

Strange how most of them don't belong there.

Until later~
~Mel



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How big is your bag? LOL I can't imagine fitting all that in my purse...

2:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home