Blogging over at the Romance Studio today
2. Homegrown tomatoes. Is there anything better than eating a yummy whole tomatoes with a dash of salt?
3. Cookouts. I love grilling. Actually, I love when someone else grills for me more. :)
4. Festivals. Aren't they fun?
5. Music. Summer always brings with it great concerts!
6. The warmer weather. Yep, I'm not a lover of cold weather. Give me long, hot days!
7. The longer days. Yep, let's say it again. Give me long, hot days! :)
8. Day trips. You've gotta love getting out and exploring the state.
9. Watermelon. I just love sitting outside eating water.
10. Picnic. Okay, these are fun in the spring and fall, too. But there's just something about summertime picnics.
11.Ice cream. I seriously eat more ice cream in the summer. More than any other time of the year.
12. Lemon shake-ups. You know the kind with whole lemons and sugar used...Yum!
13. Swimming. Mercy, how the kids love swimming. :) And I love watching them.