Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Honey, have you seen my sex patch?

I wanna be in the mood tonight.

*blinks*

As I read the article below, I couldn't help but think that exchange about the prospect they are making testosterone patches for women with low libidos.

It's an interesting take on men versus women in the area of sexual desire.

I'm thinking there has to be better ways than drugs to bring men and women more in sync with each other. I have to admit some of my best turned on times are when I've had help with housework without having asked him to. So maybe she's onto something there...

http://www.aphroditewomenshealth.com/news/low_libido.shtml

May the muses be turned on
Lany

3 Comments:

Blogger Shelley Munro said...

Great article, Lany. I have a problem using drugs to cure "so-called" problems like this. Too many drugs in this world! A lot of problems are stress related. A helping hand with housework definitely lessens stress :)

12:49 AM  
Blogger FD said...

Yes, I don't want to mess with nature too much and stuff my body with substances that don't belong there. With all the chemicals and whatnot floating around, I guess we're doing it anyway. But no need to actively add to that.

I too would like to know what this sex drive average they're comparing women to is. The apples and oranges metaphor was nice.

7:30 AM  
Blogger Melany said...

I'm in agreement with you both. And the apples and oranges made perfect sense to me. The whole thing I blogged about with The real parts 1 and 2 tells that men and women are different.

7:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home