Thursday, May 04, 2006

A little good news today

Have I mentioned I adore Robin Schone? If not, LOL I will, probably about a dozen times. The Lady's Tutor remains the most erotic book I've ever read and I reread it constantly. I've seen her twice now and walked up like a little puppy dog to babble, "OMG, I just love your books." Yes, you can picture me doing the Wayne-Garth bow of "I'm not worthy."

It's been a while since her last book :(. I've been very sad but hark...good news. Her book will be out next February!!

And a lovely station in Chicago did a segment on erotic romance. And featured Robin Schone. It was a pretty good little feature piece without too much wink wink nudge nudge some do. And they featured Robin Schone *G*. It is nice to see the media taking notice of the current trends in romance novels.

http://cbs2chicago.com/seenon/local_story_123153320.html

May the muses have those to look up to
Lany

4 Comments:

Blogger Bobbie (Sunny) Cole said...

Haven't read Robin, but now I'm gonna!

12:44 PM  
Blogger Melany said...

Lyn, she's wonderful. I love The Lady's Tutor. *dreamy sigh*

Ain't she just, Lauren.

1:01 PM  
Blogger Shelley Munro said...

I have The Lady's Tutor in my bookshelf. I must grab it out and reread it. It's an awesome read and one of the first erotic romances I read.

11:54 PM  
Blogger Melany said...

I HIGHLY recommend Robin Schone!

Mercy, the woman write!

I lov3ed them ALL! You can’t go wrong with Robin. But, my personal favorite’s are THE LOVER and GABRIEL”S WOMAN.

Mel

9:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home