Thursday, March 23, 2006

As blogger won't let me post a comment to my own blog

LOL Maureen, I have one of those cozies too. I think you gave me one *G*.

And I agree with Melissa on liking romance in erotic romance. I like my romance, my HEA, or at least Happily for now.

Funny, you should mention Robin Schone. I picked up the Lady's Tutor again. It amazes me how I feel the conflict of Elizabeth and Ramiel so freshly even though I've read it so many times. The characters live and breath for me. And the sexual tension is woven throughout the story. That's Romantica to me.

Ellora's Cave has trademarked the term Romantica. It's theirs. Even though they keep being left out of articles on erotic romance *shakes head*.

Lany

1 Comments:

Blogger Mari said...

I don't know what to say about the other pubs using "Romantica" as describing what they are publishing. However, I think it is more the media doing it rather than the pubs.

I think the comment that had me upset was that the USA Today article said Berkley was the trendsetter. No, it was EC...NY is just getting on the bandwagon.

9:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home