Monday, May 22, 2006

Take a look at this!

From the website http://www.angryromancegrrl.com/, --the Angry Romance Girl's top ten replies to people who criticize romance novels!
1. Bite me
2. Come closer and say that.
3. What bothers you more: the sex or the romance? (This is my favorite!)
4. No, I'm not laughing with you. I'm laughing at you.
5. You! Off my planet.
6. I'll try being nicer, if you'll try being smarter.
7. When I want your opinion, I'll give it to you.
8. That explains a lot.
9. Kiss my crayon-colored ass. *Grin*
10. Three words: 51 million readers.

Until later~
Mel

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL I love it! 51 million readers!!! you know that news report with Robin Schone they said they couldnt find any romance readers to interview or at least any that would admit it. I don't think they looked hard enough or maybe were at the store before it opened *g*

8:46 PM  
Blogger Melany said...

Maureen, I would have been interviewed *G*. Especially if I could say I was in a news report with Robin Schone.

I liked the crayon colored comment. LOL

Lany

8:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home