Thursday, July 28, 2005

Oh mercy…

*Dreamy sigh* For Law. Quirky, aggressive, with a little arrogance tossed in. Did I mention he’s HOT yet?

Peoples Mel is a very happy person! Well, I’m normally a happy person, but Lany has sent me some good stuff this week--with the promise of another scene for our Viking story! I know I’ve mentioned this before. Lany and I handle our stories that we write together as role playing. They really are a lot of fun to create.

As for myself-- I sent Lany a scene for R&M (our Viking story) which she plans to follow up. I think it threw her a little, but she accepted it once she did a little more research into the Viking culture. I’m looking forward to seeing what she follows it up with.

Originally I was worried about writing a short story, but I think it’s going to be awesome after our last brainstorming session in e-mail.

Also, I’ve been doing some character development for Kyrand’s story. His will hopefully follow Law’s.

That’s it for now.

;-) Mel

1 Comments:

Blogger FD said...

Ack, what did you write for the Viking story?? I'm really curious now.

I look forward to Kyrand's story, he was one of the most interesting characters mentioned in Torc's Salvation. :D

5:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home