Thursday, June 23, 2005

I need a hero

So I'm sitting here watching Pirates of the Carribean. Talk about fantasies coming to life. And oddly enough...I like Johnny Depp's character the best. I think it's the humor.

And perhaps...just perhaps mind you, I think I like the bad boyish nature of him.

I think I like my heroes fallible. They make mistakes and try and correct them, rather than never make them at all. I'd much rather see a hero struggle.

Mel, what kind of hero do you like? Anyone else want to chime in?

May the heroes have big swords
Lany

2 Comments:

Blogger Melany said...

Um...I like those heroes who need to be loved more than anything else. *Dreamy sigh* Those heroes who never expect to fall in love.

:-) Mel

10:22 AM  
Blogger Melany said...

Hey Artemis!

Thank you for stopping by! How cool! The internet is amazing. Everyone is just a click away. ! Yep. I totally agree, I like a hero who struggles. Ask Lany, just how much my heroes struggle. *Grin* I can be evil at times. Interesting about the terms used for prefect characters in fanfiction. I've been around Sherrilun Kenyons Dark-Hunter world for four years and had never heard of them. LOL...I'm so behind the times.

Happy writing!
:-) Mel

6:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home