Sunday, July 31, 2005

Bossy characters

Yes, Law will be one of them. He's loud. And very chatty. I wrote 15 pages on him so yeppers met my goal! LOL he could have written more but wanted to get a voice check on Larissa. He's chomping at the bit to write some more scenes. He's a bit quirky with an odd sense of humor.

I wrote 3 on the Viking tale, but that was about right for the scene. What Mel wrote didn't throw me. I more had to research and find out how Mista would react to it being as she's in a historical. Someone in the Age of Vikings will react to something like that much differently than a person in Victorian England or a person of today would. I wanted Mista's reaction plausible.

And no, I'm not telling what the "that" was. LOL

The Vikings have been interesting to research. Oddly enough men showing their chest in Viking society were considered effeminate. LOL gave me a new perspective on Viking clinch covers.

May the muses take you to Valhalla
Lany

3 Comments:

Blogger FD said...

That really puts a new twist on the bare-chest covers. *lol*

Law sounds intesteting, especially the "he's bit quirky with an odd sense of humor" part. I can't wait to "meet" him.

5:00 PM  
Blogger Melany said...

You know whats worse is the naked Viking with one of those horned hats!

You're going to LOVE Law... *Dreamy sigh*

:-) Mel

1:31 AM  
Blogger FD said...

Oh yeah, one would think people (read: cover artists) would finally learn Vikings didn't need any extra horns. :D

Well, to be fair, I don't remember seeing any helmets (with horns or not) on covers lately.

9:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home