Thursday, November 10, 2005

Pull up a chair~

And talk to me awhile.

I’m being held captive. It’s a very lonely life. My name is Larissa of Zorg. Zorg is a dark planet in the future that was destroyed by wars. My people are nearly extinct. Those of us who are left are ridiculed and feared.

My capture’s name is Alawn de Berg. He is a bastard and beast. My attempts at escape haven’t worked yet. But, I haven’t given up hope.

Surely, in the last half of my story I’ll discover the path to freedom.

Larissa ~

2 Comments:

Blogger FD said...

Hello Larissa!

It's not easy being a Zorg? Zorgian? What's the official term?

Funny thing about paths... they don't always go where we expect them to go. Good luck on yours, though. ;)

3:37 PM  
Blogger Melany said...

I think her path led her exactly where she should go.

Law

6:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home