Saturday, October 01, 2005

E-books ~

I’m going to take a moment to *wail* It only really hit me this past week. I lost ALL my e-books in the reload of my computer. The virus that attacked my computer cost me around 50 plus e-books. I had some really good stuff there. Some new authors I had discovered via the internet. I had bought from several e-publishers. EC. Loose Id. New Concepts.

I also lost my book file in my e-mail. I had been storing titles of e-books I wanted to order. I had slowly been going through them. Recommendations welcome!

*Grin* I’m also accepting donations.

I plan to restart my collection with a great book called. BLOOD KISS by a fabulous author named Mechele Armstrong.

Want a book that offers shivers of fear and quivers of desire? BLOOD KISS will induce both. This vampire psychological thriller will heat you up with sensual encounters. Check out
http://www.mechelearmstrong.com/ for more! It’s set for release this month!

Until later~
Mel

2 Comments:

Blogger Melany said...

*blush* You're sweet Mel.

Lany (who's other author ego is Mechele)

9:06 AM  
Blogger FD said...

I'm sorry, that really sucks about losing your ebooks like that. Remember to back up next time!

1:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home