Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Just a quick hello

I'm taking over the blog from Lany and Mel.

See right now I'm fighting in Lany's mind for control of her muse. So many alpha males are running around in there. Each of them posturing. *shakes head* I'm over here tinkering and thinking I need to be written next. I asked quietly and Lany said to wait and I said not on your life. *grins* I sung till she said she'd write me now. If only her days were longer.

My name is Alawn De Berg. Most call me Law. I'm a prince and a royal PITA to Rhyd, my best friend. Just purchased a hellio...er slave.

Lany says I'm being unleashed so I'll stop keeping her awake at night. I can't help it if I talk loudly. I want this story told.

Look forward to wresting control from Lany again one day and posting more

Law

1 Comments:

Blogger Melany said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home