Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Recent reads~

JUMPING THE FENCE
CROSSING THE LINE
By Stephanie Vaughan
http://www.stephanievaughan.com/
Very GOOD reads!

These are both m/m traditional romances. The depth of characters, the emotional struggles as they come to terms with their lives in finding love, and great writing will keep you turning the pages. *Whisper* Jamie in CTL is my favorite character out of the four leads. I have a thing for the tortured souls. I also think CTL is a bit longer and I prefer staying with my characters longer.

I’m really glad I ran a cross these titles while I was surfing Losse Id.
http://www.loose-id.com/default.aspx I had gone to Losse Id on a mission to buy BLOOD KISS by a very talented writer Mechele Armstrong. http://mechelearmstrong.com/ And read a blurb for CTL. Bought it as well! Loved it! And then went back for JTF.

The reason the m/m concept drew my attention is because Lany and I have been working on an m/m romance on and off for a while now. It’s on the back burning, but it was nice to see a bit of what’s out there for this genre.

As our bio states Lany and I started writing together in fan-fiction. Right before we took our writing off loop our newest thread was an m/m romance. I’m still surprised at the amount of fans the thread garnered. It was very neat. The response inspired us to try one for publication. Wish us luck!

My character Chad Lohan has more issues and baggage then any one guy deserves. The question is, is Tayson Jansen man enough to handle them all?

Until later,
;-) Mel

2 Comments:

Blogger FD said...

Well, of course he is!

Isn't he?

10:32 AM  
Blogger Melany said...

My money is on Tay is!

:-) Mel

10:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home