Thursday, December 13, 2007

Thursday Thirteen


Thirteen Reasons this blog was delayed by Lany


1. Writing is going too well. I'm participating in Seventy Days of Sweat, and having a blast. It was hard for me to stop writing today.

2. The cat walked across my keyboard, shutting down my computer *sigh*.

3. When I pushed said cat out of the way to get back to my keyboard, she scratched me and I BLED!

4. The dog literally begged for a walk.

5. The hubby was home. He distracted me.

6. The youngest BEGGED me to come to lunch at school with her.

7. After school, the same youngest built a fort. Under my desk. I couldn't get to it for several hours.

8. The oldest had homework to do.

9. I went office supply shopping. SHINY!

10. The hubby and kidlets made fudge. Yummmmmmmmy.

11. The youngest and I made cookies in a jar for her teacher. The youngest likes brown sugar, btw. Straight.

12. Someone had to grocery shop. We needed things to make said cookies in a jar and fudge.

13. The 15 jillion email in my inbox that needed an answer have now been joined by 15 jillion more. I think they are breeding!



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others' comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home