Thursday, November 08, 2007

Thursday Thirteen


13 Shows Mel’s trying to watch this season.




1. CSI Miami. I’m in love with Lieutenant Horatio Caine. He’s such an alpha!
2. Prison Break. *Dreamy sigh* for Lincoln and Alex
3. Cold Case. I just love how authentic the episodes feel with each new case.
4. Supernatural *Shiver*
5. The Closer. I hate that TNT’s schedule is different from all the other channels. We do get a fresh show in December.
6. Gene Simmons Family Jewels. I’m such a fan girl!
7. Shark. James Woods’ character is both dominate and charming.
8. Two and a half men. This one is so funny!
9. Law & Order SUV. I love the new guy they have working with Ice-T.
10. House. I can’t get enough of House’s sarcasm.
11. The Unit. I love military men! Always have.
12. History channel. I watch a lot of history shows. Normally they’re in the background for noise on the weekends.
13. Music video channels. Mercy…when I was a teen all we had was MTV and I don’t even think MTV plays videos anymore. But I’ve got about five music channels to choose from now.


Links to other Thursday Thirteens!





Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home