Thursday, October 11, 2007

Thursday Thirteen


Mel’s 13 favorite things to listen to


I’m auditory person so sounds and noises are very important to me.

1. Little J cooing. I love for him to talk to me.
2. Nick telling a joke. He’s got a great sense of humor.
3. Rafe spinning a tall tale. Mercy…we do wonder where the youngest got his imagination.
4. The dh talking with the children in Spanish.
5. Music. I love music!
6. Megs interacting with J. She’s such a good mommy!
7. Talking to my friends on the phone. Debbie, Dana, Mo, and Sarah I loved our conversations.
8. My children laughing. I love to hear their happiness and amusement.
9. Alys on the telephone. She’s so grown up!
10. My mom talking. I love her slow southern draw.
11. My dad talking. He’s a man of few words so when he speaks we all listen.
12. The dh singing a Spanish lullaby to little J. Mercy…I just melt!
13. My dh using endearments. Doesn’t matter whether he’s talking to me or the children, his endearments are always in Spanish.
Bonus: Rain. I love the sound of falling rain.

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!





Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home