Thursday, August 23, 2007

Thursday Thirteen


Thirteen Things about Will Smith by Mel


Mel’s run down on one of her very favorite actors, Will Smith. The man is big, black, and absolutely gorgeous! And ever so talented! http://www.willsmith.com/ I can’t wait until his latest film I Am Legend releases!

1. Independence Day
2. I. Robot
3. Hitch
4. Pursuit of Happiness
5. Men in Black: Alien Attach
6. Enemy of the State
7. Bad Boys
8. Ali
9. Legend of Bagger Vance
10. Men in Black II
11. Bad Boys II
12. Fresh Prince of Bel-Air
13. Let’s not forget his music! Willennium, Big Willie Style, Code Red. Oh, just get Will’s Greatest Hits! And get jiggy wit it! ;) I’ve always love the word jiggy!


Links to other Thursday Thirteens!




Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I'm a little late with this comment, but... I agree totally with you. Will Smith is a fabulous actor and a great singer.

1:15 AM  
Blogger N.J.Walters said...

Can't wait to see I Am Legend!

7:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home