Thursday, August 09, 2007

Thursday Thirteen


13 random things about Mel’s previous week.


1. I took the little peeps swimming.
2. I ordered business cards for readers.
3. I put my grandbaby’s picture in a frame. (Btw…I’m a very young grandmother.)
4. I squeezed and loved on my little peeps just because.
5. My eldest daughter and I saw I Pronounce You Chuck and Larry. It was a fantastic movie!
6. I visited with my aunt Marie and family when they came up from Kentucky to visit daddy.
7. My youngest and I watched I. Robot. Twice. *Blush* Rafe loves it! Honestly, he does!
8. I made a homemade cheese and meat dip because my eldest son loves it.
9. I didn’t make spaghetti- one of my favorite -because my daughter Alys hates it. But, I will soon since I bought everything needed for the meal.
10. I talked to my friend Paula several nights on Instant Messenger.
11. I joined EPIC. Electronically Published Internet Connection,
12. I almost got caught up on e-mail.
13. I gave up chocolate. You’ll notice I didn’t give up ice cream.


Links to other Thursday Thirteens!






Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



1 Comments:

Blogger FD said...

We'll do the IM thing again as soon as I get rid of my guests. ;)

Hmm... somehow that sounds worse than how I meant it. LOL

4:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home