Thursday, July 12, 2007

Thursday Thirteen


13 books at the top of Mel’s to-be-read pile




1. No Sanctuary by Richard Laymon (I swear I’m going to finish this one soon!)
2. Promises Linger by Sarah McCarty
3. ‘Tween Heaven and Hell by Sam Cheever
4. Making Chase by Lauren Dane
5. Wild, Wicked, Wanton by Jaci Burton
6. Winter’s Daughter by JC Wilder
7. Raintree Inferno by Linda Howard
8. Into the Storm by Suzanne Brockmann
9. The Dream Hunter by Sherrilyn Kenyon
10. Male Call by Denise A. Agnew
11. The Wolf’s Heart by Jenna Leigh
12. Scandalous Lovers by Robin Schone
13. Season of Seduction by Melany Logen, Lani Aames, Rebecca Airies, Cheyenne MrCray, Megan Kerans, and Charlotte Boyett-Conpo (I’ve got to read the others’ contributions!)

Now all I need is spare time to read!


Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hey Mel,

Some of those are on my to-be-read list too. I've read and liked Raintree Inferno. I didn't realise when I'd picked it up that it was part of a series.

Have a great week!

2:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home