Thursday, June 14, 2007

Thursday Thirteen


13 favorite television shows Mel




1. Vegas
2. Dark Angel
3. Kindred
4. Prison Break
5. The Closer
6. Shark
7. Will & Grace
8. Little House on the Prairie
9. The Cosby Show
10. Six Million Dollar Man
11. Fane
12. Three’s Company
13. I Love Lucy


Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



1. JC Wilder
2. Lauren Dane
3. Mary Winter
4. Tina Gerow
5. Carolan Ivey
6. Jennifer Dunne
7. TJ Michaels
8. Alexa Silver


5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, where's House??? And Ghost Hunters??? Oh!

9:38 AM  
Blogger Robin L. Rotham said...

OMG, I loved the Six Million Dollar Man! (Wonder how much he'd cost now...?)

1:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love Little House and The Waltons. My husband just sighs and leaves the room, LOL

5:09 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

LOL I bet this was a difficult one to limit to Thirteen! or a quick one to fill out since the list was longer *g* Great list, add monk and psych and... well i could go on
HUGS
Mari

5:41 PM  
Blogger TJ Michaels said...

Did you say Six Million Dollar man? Oh my god, I haven't seen that in ages, but I loved it growing up. And Bionic Woman, too!

TJ
www.tjmichaels.com

9:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home