Monday, August 28, 2006

Book talk (It's late so there will be silliness)

So I'm reading the Stephanie Plum series by Janet Evanovich, up to book 9. I love them, they make me laugh. The sexual tension, when it's there, is cuttable with a knife. *purrs* especially with Ranger. Is it wrong to think of Morelli and Ranger and Stephanie together? *blinks* Morelli and Ranger. Uh, that's a picture...

I'm about to read "Menage" by Emma Holly. I've heard lots of great things so hopefully will enjoy it. Strange Attractions is the book that sold me on menages and male/male, something I'll always be grateful for to Ms. Holly.

"Bound" by Sasha White is on its way to me from Amazon. I've heard good things about this book as well.

What are you reading for the end of summer?

May the muses have books and lots of them
Lany

2 Comments:

Blogger Melany said...

Menage, was okay for me. I loved Strange Attractions and her historicals was good, too.

Mel

5:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I loved Menage. It was my first real foray into erotic romance and I never looked back. It was also the book where I learned that boysmut was really hot if done well.

I read Twelve Sharp last month and Kitty and the Midnight Hour and Kitty Goes to Washington. I am now officially in OMG I HAVE DEADLINES territory so I won't be reading for pleasure any time soon, but when I do, I have a three foot high TBR stack.

9:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home