Monday, July 24, 2006

Update…

We’re busy storytellers!

Most importantly, we’re working on final creative touch-ups for Law’s Deliverance! :) I’m actually enjoying the process. It’s so nice to revisit Law and Rissa. Still some three hundred plus pages to go…

At last count, Ingram’s Charm is around 20k. The ending is coming up! I’m looking forward to seeing what Lany, or I should say, Charm tosses at Gram.

Lany also has the opening scenes to follow up in Kyrand’s Reward. This is one I’m really looking forward to seeing completed. Some cool things will happen around the site once it reaches its ending.

Lastly, Lany has the opening for a very special story that takes place in a secretive place introduced by Lany's Ailyea in Torc’s Salvation. I can already tell there’s going to be something “special” about this one. I wonder what title she'll come up with? It's Lany's turn! ;)

Until later~
Mel

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Woohoo! Congratulations on the progress.

I like the touch up part of rewrites as well. Have fun and good luck with those three hundred pages!

Can't wait to hear more about your special story.

Rebecca

2:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home