Thursday, July 06, 2006

Productivity:

I thought I’d take moment to slide in here and make a notation on how our projects are going. Lany and I are having a awesome time writing!

I hope to have Law’s Deliverance to Lany by Monday! It’ll be done…Hmmm…I’m pretty sure Law’s scenes are all complete. We’ll be in the creative touch-up stage!

I’m going to zip Ingram’s Charm back Lany’s way. She’ll be around later to change the bar to show its progress soon. I have no idea how she has the graphs hung on the side bar, but I'm grateful! Mercy…I love to see graph growth!

*Whisper* I plan to hit writing hard in the next few days. I hope to send Lany the first scenes of Kyrand’s Reward. This is part three of our SOUL SHIFTER series. This one also, starts off our RENDORIAN UNIVERSAL SOLDIERS. The baddest group of kickass heroes to-- save the future.

Lastly, I’ve got a Master speaking who is very DEMANDING. Image a Master being demanding. *Sigh* I’ve mentioned to him that I’m NOT his slave…all I get is a “look.” So, I plan to wrap up the opening scenes I’ve been working on as well and zing it on its way.

Until later~
Mel

3 Comments:

Blogger FD said...

*g* Can't wait for RUS.

LOL at the look you're getting from the Master.

11:40 AM  
Blogger Bobbie (Sunny) Cole said...

Graph Growth AND the Master's 'look' had me cracking up. Sounds like you two are a-smokin'!

9:41 PM  
Blogger Melany said...

Thanks Paula and Lyn. We are excited.

Lany

12:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home