Tuesday, April 10, 2007

The latest breaking news:

Lany has left me to enjoy a vacation! Can you imagine? She’s off lazing about. She and her family are enjoying an ocean side stay. E-mails state, it’s colder than usual, but…comparing it to the Midwest, I’m thinking I wouldn’t mind too much! :)

Productivity: Lany and I have worked out a new concept, and I’m waiting for opening scenes from her. New genre. New world. New premises. New characters. I love the first stages of a story. We’ll also be working through some requested revisions for both Law’s Deliverance and Ingram’s Charm. *Fingers crossed*

Okay! Now on to the real news! Our fabulous web mistress –the international woman of mystery- is working her magic by creating us a brand new cyber home for Melany! I’m so excited to see what Paula comes up with this time. She always blows me away!

Our soon to be old site was created before Lany and I knew what direction we’d be taking Melany’s writings. I’m almost as excited about seeing Melany’s new place as I was while the dh and I were land shopping before Christmas. Maybe, more so. A new cyber home is way less stressful. ;)

Until later~
Mel

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home