Thursday, March 01, 2007

Where we’re at in our worlds.

We’re busy! And getting more so every day. ;)

Kyrand’s Reward is on our plate, along with some revisions.

Exciting news, we’ve got a special project in the works! We’re in the process of creating a new concept right now. For me, this is one of my very favorite times in writing. Conception! You know when you’re looking at idea options and letting the muse spin? So, I’m looking forward to the next few weeks.

I’ve promised Zilar of Master Claim I’d somehow convince Lany that we’d write his and Helene's story by my birthday. So, we’ll see how that goes. *Grin* this has thankfully quieted him for now with little grumbling. Zilar continues to be one of my nosiest characters.

Until later~
Mel

1 Comments:

Blogger Bobbie (Sunny) Cole said...

*snort* on the nosy character - I envy you the world building skills, by the way.

5:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home