Wednesday, January 17, 2007

10 things I do when I'm procrastinating

  1. Blog.
  2. MySpace. I can't ignore a Friend Request but so long. *blinks*
  3. Google my names and books. You never know when someone will mention how much they enjoyed my/our book *big cheesy grin*.
  4. Read other blogs, Yahoo news, and Yahoo groups.
  5. Clean the cat's litter box. Yes, must be desperate to procrastinate.
  6. Organize my favorite internet sites. It was getting long and hard to find anything.
  7. Check the WeatherBug forecast for snow. The kids are dying for it *blinks*.
  8. Go to PetFinder and look up dogs and cats. *sigh* the kids want another cat, and I want another dog...one day. The hubby is exhasperated with having one pet.
  9. Research some obscure subject like, blood splatter or obssessive compulsive disorder. You never know when it will come in handy for a book.
  10. Play You Sunk My Battleship. The *&%* computer always wins.

This topic was happily stolen from Suzanne McMinn. What do you do when you procrastinate?

Lany

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I do a lot of the things you do when I procrastinate, like read blogs or visit websites to 'research.' There are some online game places where I get on just to play one game of soduku or cubis while I think about an twist or problem. Of course, one game turns into six.

Know of any procrastinators anonymous groups?

3:32 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

OMG LOL only ten? you are talking about someone who lives in the procrastination center of the universe! you know what i am gonna do? procrastinate and put this on my blog too *g* How ever will i narrow it down to 10?

Hugs,
Mari- Mo

8:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I usually do 1 and 2. So true about that friend request!

11:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home