Monday, March 26, 2007

What your favorite flower says about you

Unfortunately it isn't a big list but has some interesting things to say. Click Here.

Of the flowers listed, my favorite is a daisy. From the site:

Daisy: Refreshing and unpretentious, this type is often sunny and optimistic, loving to spend lots of time in nature, and preferring clothes that don’t mind getting a little rumpled. Choose fresh, natural colors and crisp fabrics. Image: A casual picnic on a patchwork quilt spread out in a sunny field of wildflowers.

That is kind of me.

How about you? Do you have a favorite listed there? What's it say about you?

Lany

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Lany,

Of the flowers listed, my favorite is the rose. While I am a romantic, anyone who knows me would laugh when they saw the part about the classic sense of style.
Definitely not me.

Great link.

Rebecca

2:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home