Friday, May 20, 2005

*Singing* the synopsis blues

*SINGING* THE SYNOPSIS BLUES!!! *Deep breath* *SINGING* THE SYNOPSIS BLUUUUUUES!!!

*Frown* I’m betting everyone who knows me-- is wincing. BUT, there is a reason behind my caterwauling! Truly, there is! I have decided that Artemis is the diabolic mastermind behind publishers requiring a synopsis! *Nodding* everyone (at least, every dark-hunter fan) knows how evil she can be!

The good news is the synopsis for Torc’s Salvation is complete! *Grin* I just felt like wailing about the trials of writing a synopsis. Synopsis writing is frightening. I much prefer writing stories. Thankfully, Lany and I have a wonderful mentor who walked us through it. But, without Lany and Star I’d have been LOST!

Until Later,
;-)Mel

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home