Monday, May 16, 2005

Yes, I have gotten off my duff

to come play *grins*. And yes, I officially do HATE commas. Just when I think "ah ha," I have them figured out, I find out I don't. I think I need a refresher course.

And I send a big Dr. Pepper salute to Robin Schone. For a lot of things.

I'm taking a breather from editing. Guess what Mel, remember those women's fantasy stories we talked about doing? *wg* I got an idea this weekend and you'll never guess which of the 10 I want to work on first. LOL trust me, you'll NEVER guess. When I get out of editing land, dang commas, I'll shape it up *g*.

May your muses be kind
Lany

6 Comments:

Blogger FD said...

The one where she wins a lottery and hires a personal butler? Seriously, I've daydreamed about that. Especially when looking at a high pile of unwashed dishes. LOL

Good luck with the diabolical commas.

8:39 PM  
Blogger Melany said...

Hey Foxling,

We need a little more detail into your fantasy. How old is this butler and his he a secret agent?

;-) Mel

7:52 PM  
Blogger FD said...

LOL He's 30-something but I have no idea about any spy connections. Of course, that doesn't mean he isn't a secret agent.

10:31 PM  
Blogger Melany said...

*Gasp* Oooooh...you know...what if he's hiding out from the Chicago syndicate and your money could save his life? What if he was framed by a brother who didn't want him to go 'good'?

;-)

2:51 PM  
Blogger FD said...

I like it, but what's this money you're talking about? You must be using your artistic priviledges... LOL

9:04 PM  
Blogger Melany said...

*Blinks* LOl... well your fantasy was to win the lottery and hire a buttler. I just said 'he' was running for his life from a crime boss and your money could save him. Now, that's a story. What are you going to do? Give the money up? Or the man?

;-)

11:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home