Thursday, May 12, 2005

Thursday’s yo-

I had a very productive day yesterday. I not only worked on some of my own stories, but I kicked hinny on co-writing. I had felt a little guilty about not working on T&A our old working title for Torc’s Salvation. But, writing with a partner—you have to wait your turn to add, critique, and edit, or you’ll cause yourself more work. Besides, I’m more of a writer and critique partner, then an editor-- because commas are my friend. *Sigh*

Once we submit T&A (sounds naughty, doesn’t it?) It used to make Lany laugh when we first started using the initials of our H/h in Torc’s Salvation. Once we submit-- I’m going to send Lany a couple projects I started yesterday. I’m hoping we can work them the way we do our loop writing-- a little at a time-- post length that is. Of course, we’ll work on our next story in longer stretches-- the way we did T&A. I think this way we’ll complete more stories more quickly. We’d tell one another what we needed for an upcoming story and keep lists. The style worked very well with our loop writing, which we’ve cut back on to focus on professional writing and we’ve been very successful with it.

I wrote three pgs on the short story about our Viking. As well as laid out the opening scene for our Vampire related paranormal. Both stories I’m totally excited about and I can’t wait to hear Lany’s thoughts on them.

Until later,
;-) Mel

1 Comments:

Blogger FD said...

And I can't wait to read them!

8:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home