Thursday, October 09, 2008

Thursday Thirteen

13 things on my desk right now by Lany

1. laptop

2. Diva Kitty

3. Youngest's school pictures

4. little stuffed bat from Dark-Hunter K-con bag from 2006 (I think)

5. Large Nagshead Postcard

6. Two Snoopy knicknacks, one is a globe, the other regular, both have Snoopy on his doghouse typing on his typewriter, "It was a dark and stormy night..."

7. the album I started for my writing career and the stack of stuff to go in it (need to work ont hat)

8. Picture of two friends. One I've known since 2nd grade, the other since middle school.

9. Picture of the youngest

10. Halloween party invitation for the oldest

11. Girl Scout tickets for High Five for 95, which is Saturday and celebrates the 95th anniversary of Girl Scouting

12. Several books, including Angela Knight's book Passionate Ink, a book on bondage, Suncatcher (a book on Madeleine L'Engle), and Janet Evanovich's book on writing

13. note reminding me Neurotic dog has to go to the vet *shudder*. She hates the vet

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home