Thursday, December 11, 2008

Thursday Thirteen

13 things I have to do

1. Bake 6 batches of cookies for two mother/daughter cookie exchanges.

2. Wrap presents. Lots of wrapping to do.

3. Watch holiday specials. I'm way behind on that.

4. Go look at Christmas lights

5. Go to the grocery store

6. Fold the mountain of laundry that's waiting for me *sigh*.

7. Clean the house. The youngest found the sugar last night.

8. Write. A new story is speaking.

9. Drop off our stuff for the Angel Tree person we adopted.

10. Either donate or find time to go to the SPCA and volunteer.

11. Pick up new books from the library and turn in some old ones

12. Figure out my schedule for Marscon, a convention I'm attending in January

13. Have some Christmas fun. I love this season!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home