Blogging over at Loose ends today
However, I did blog over at Loose Ends on First Lines.
1. The Outer Banks—love vacationing there and exploring
2. The Florida Keys
3. Germany—my dad loved being stationed there in the army. I also have German ancestors on my mom’s side.
4. Ireland—land of my ancestors on my dad’s side
5. Scotland—land of my ancestors on my mom’s side
6. Niagara Falls—been there once. Want to go back.
7. New Jersey/New York City—yes to see Mari *G*!
8. Indianapolis—to see Mel!!
9. the Bahamas
10. Hershey Pennsylvania—I really want to go here more than Disney
11. Maine—I dunno why. Maybe because it’s the land of King
12. The Grand Canyon
May you find the pot of gold at the end of every rainbow.
Mari, We hope you have a wonderful day! And we know when your Irish eyes are smiling....they are up to something *Grins*. Big Hugs!
Mel & Lany
1. It comes after winter. (Her least favorite season.)
2. Finally warmer weather!
3. Colorful Spring flower gardens.
4. I love dandelions wine!
5. Trees blossoms.
6. House projects. (We're removing the carpet in the little peeps rooms this spring.)
7. Road trips! (I'm so ready to do a weekend get-a-way!)
8. Concerts! (I'm dying to see one!)
9. Baseball spring training! (Yeah, I love baseball!)
10. Spring break! (LOL...okay, the kids all love this one.)
11. A springtime breeze under a clear spring day.
12. Making plans for summer.
13. Shopping (Okay, well, I do hate shopping but we've got to get ready for summer!)
1. Huey Lewis and the News
3. Def Leppard
7. Little Big Town
8. Reel Big Fish
10. Carbon Leaf
11. The Dave Matthews Band