1. Parcheesi—haven’t played in forever but my parents, brother, and I used to play all the time. It was fun family time that I have a lot of great memories of.
2. Clue—just started playing with the oldest
3. Monopoly—long game but fun
4. Monopoly Jr—Not as long but my oldest is the LUCKIEST player EVER.
5. Sorry—just started playing with the oldest (she loves board games)
6. Candy Land—who doesn’t love Gloppy, the Molasses Monster?
7. Chutes & Ladders—going down down down the chute
8. Jenga—What fun. Who will knock it over!
9. Life—Like Jenga I have fond memories of playing this on a beach trip with friends. LOL the oldest now loves Life, too.
10. War—I declare War.
11. Hearts—my family used to play this, too along with 12 and 13. Lots of memories
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants